음성기호: [ 'ækʃən ] 발음
명사 복수: actions
- noun, 활동, 작용, 행동, 행위, 동작, 작용, 소송, 전투, 소설의 줄거리 전개
- in action: 움직여; 활동하여; 교전 중에; 전투 중에; 시합중에; 경기중에
- action (firearms): 화기 작동 방식
- action (genre): 액션
- action (philosophy): 동작 (철학)
- action (physics): 작용 (물리학)
- action 52: 액션 52
- action animation: 액션 애니메이션
- action argument: 매크로 함수 인수
- action at mechili: 1941년 1월 24일 메칠리 사건
- action boys: 우린 액션배우다
- action button: 실행 단추
- action camera: 액션 카메라
- action center: 알림 센터
- action comics: 액션 코믹스
- action fiction: 활극
- Director Shaw, I would advocate action over reaction.
쇼 국장, 사건에 대한 평가보다 어떻게 대처할지를 상의하고 싶군요
- But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.
하지만 마침내, 6학년이 됐을 때 나는 행동을 취했다
- José Alvarez de la Cruz, was killed in action.
호세 알바레즈 드 라 크루즈는 작전 중에 사망했습니다
- You seem to believe that that excuses your actions.
당신은 당신이 행동이 용인된다고 생각하는 것 처럼 보이는군요
- The people were taking action. This is important, Dad!
사람들이 조치를 취하고 있어요 이건 중요한 일이에요, 아빠!
- Well, that doesn't make deciding disciplinary action any easier.
그게, 어떤 징계를 내려야 할지 결정하는게 쉽지가 않지
- Watch the blood-soaked old general in action.
이 피에 젖은 늙은 장군께서 하시는 꼴을 보라고
- More action, boys. A little more rhythm.
좀더 활기 있게 솥에 증기랑 물을 더 넣어
- Agent Aubrey's actions were thoughtless and immature.
적어도 이제 우린 범인이 어디로 갈지 알고 있죠
- She's never seen action like this before.
매우 불안합니다. having Lieutenant Foster on this mission.
- something done (usually as opposed to something said); "there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
- the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field; "the action is no longer in technology stocks but in municipal bonds"; "gawkers always try to get as close to the action as possible"
- a military engagement; "he saw action in Korea"
유의어: military action,
- a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
유의어: legal action, action at law,
- an act by a government body or supranational organization; "recent federal action undermined the segregationist position"; "the United Nations must have the power to propose and organize action without being hobbled by irrelevant issues"; "the Union action of emancipating Southern slaves"
- the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism; "the piano had a very stiff action"
유의어: action mechanism,
- the trait of being active and energetic and forceful; "a man of action"
- the series of events that form a plot; "his novels always have a lot of action"
- a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings); "the action of natural forces"; "volcanic activity"
유의어: natural process, natural action, activity,
- the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
유의어: activity, activeness, 동사
- put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
유의어: carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, fulfill, fulfil,
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination"
유의어: sue, litigate, process,