음성기호: [ 'eidʒid ] 발음
- adjective, 나이먹은, 오래된, 낡은, 삶의
- aged man: 고로; 옹; 노인
- middle-aged: 중년; 중년의
- respect for the aged day: 경로의 날
- age-ymwd: 나이-ymwd
- age-old: 늙은
- age station: 아게역
- agedate: vt, vi, (발굴물등의)연대를 과학적으로 결정하다
- age of warriors: 무인시대 (드라마)
- agedness: noun, 늙음, 노인
- age of uprising: the legend of michael kohlhaas: 미하엘 콜하스의 선택
- agee: 아게
- people who are old collectively; "special arrangements were available for the aged"
유의어: elderly, 형용사
- (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged'' is pronounced as one syllable)
- of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged'' pronounced as one syllable); "mature well-aged cheeses"
- advanced in years; (`aged'' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
유의어: elderly, older, senior,
- having attained a specific age; (`aged'' is pronounced as one syllable); "aged ten"; "ten years of age"
유의어: of age,
- at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable); "aged rocks"