음성기호: [ blaind ] 발음
동사 과거: blinded 동사 과거분사: blinded 명사 복수: blinds 동사 현재분사: blinding
- You're cutting blind. Whatever happened to being practical?
모르는 채 수술하는 거잖아요 분별은 다 어디 갔어요?
- In Pariah, justice ain't just blind, she's crooked.
퍼라이아에서 정의의 여신은 눈만 가린 게 아니라 사악하지
- Even if I were blind, deaf, bereft of limbs...
내 비록 눈이 멀고, 귀가 멀고, 팔다리가 없어도,
- Ae-Ja, I have been so blind to everything.
애자, 모든 일은 내 눈이 어두운 데서 시작된 일이오
- Uh, Murphy's bitten, Edwards is blind, and you're bonkers.
머피는 물리고, 에드워드는 장님 됐고 넌 정신줄을 놨네.
- He blinded the girl so she couldn't identify him.
여자의 눈을 멀게해서, 피해자는 그를 알아볼 수 없었어.
- But I don't have tools for the blind here.
근데 이걸 어쩌시나? 여긴 장님을 위한 도구가 없는데?
- The dazzle of Warleggan livery can blind a man!
저 눈부신 윌레건의 색깔은 사람의 눈을 멀게 한단다!
- A blind child can't see those close to them.
에이미, 맹인 아이들은 가까운 사람들을 볼 수 없기에
- I think you guys should close the blinds.
아저씨들 블라인드를 닫아야 해요. 영리한 행동이 아니에요.
- unable to see; "a person is blind to the extent that he must devise alternative techniques to do efficiently those things he would do with sight if he had normal vision"--Kenneth Jernigan
유의어: unsighted, 형용사
- unable or unwilling to perceive or understand; "blind to a lover''s faults"; "blind to the consequences of their actions"
- not based on reason or evidence; "blind hatred"; "blind faith"; "unreasoning panic"
유의어: unreasoning, 동사
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- make blind by putting the eyes out; "The criminals were punished and blinded"
- render unable to see
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight; "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
- a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters); "he waited impatiently in the blind"
- something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity; "he wasn''t sick--it was just a subterfuge"; "the holding company was just a blind"
- people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group; "he spent hours reading to the blind"