음성기호: [ 'kɔ:nə ] 발음
동사 과거: cornered 동사 과거분사: cornered 명사 복수: corners 동사 현재분사: cornering
- Parked on the corner in a beat-up car
멋진 고양이 세 마리 고물차 귀퉁이 위에 앉아
- The sign and the balloons on the corner,
그말은, 너가 That means you're gonna be sticking
- These are cheaper variations. He's been cutting corners.
이것들은 모두 싸구려 재료들이에요 꼼수를 쓰고 있었던 겁니다
- Well, I'm not the one who's cornered now.
으으응? 초읽기 몰린 건 내가 아닌 거 같은데
- You know what they say about a cornered animal.
궁지에 몰린 동물들에 관해서 저들이 했던 말 알지
- Now I'm turning this corner, again, all alone.
이제 난 여기 이 모퉁이를 돈다, 다시, 난 혼자뿐이다
- All that I see are its... dark corners.
더 이상 도시를 볼 수 없어요 내게 보이는 건...
- Some super fun surprise around each corner
♪ 가는 곳마다 재밌고 놀라운 일이 기다리네 ♪
- It could literally chase you around a corner.
말 그대로 코너를 돌아서 쫒아갈 수 있어
- That Ray Penvenen tried to fight your corner?
그 Ray Penvenen이 자네의 편에 서서 싸워주겠지?
- the intersection of two streets; "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by"
유의어: street corner, turning point,
- (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone
- an interior angle formed by two meeting walls; "a piano was in one corner of the room"
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- a remote area; "in many corners of the world they still practice slavery"
- the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect; "the corners of a cube"
- a projecting part where two sides or edges meet; "he knocked off the corners"
- a small concavity
유의어: recess, recession, niche,
- a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible; "his lying got him into a tight corner"
- a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade; "a corner on the silver market"
- turn a corner; "the car corners"
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"