음성기호: [ kʌp ] 발음
동사 과거: cupped 동사 과거분사: cupped 명사 복수: cups 동사 현재분사: cupping
- You can buy her a cup of coffee.
다른 여자형제들도 많아 다 사줬다간 남는 게 없어
- Well, I still don't have my Cup, do I?
그래 하지만 난 아직 잔을 가지고있지 않지 안그래?
- Athousand books cannot equal a cup of your tea
저도 몰래 자주 읽으시는 병서를 볼 수 밖에요
- Uh,karev,why don't we get mrs.Carlson a cup of coffee?
카레프, 칼슨 씨에게 커피 한 잔 갖다 드려
- And no one is shitting in any cup, okay?
그리고 여기선 아무도 컵에 뭐 안 싸, 알았지?
- You just want the Cup like everyone else.
아저씨도 다른 사람들처럼 잔이 필요할 뿐이라고 했어요
- I snooched into a cup for you today.
나 오늘 널 위해서 한 컵 쌌어
- We'll go get you a nice cup of decaf.
너희 둘 나가서 커피 사오지 않겠니? 벌써 커피 드셨잖아요
- Have a cup of coffee with me.
우리 이럴 게 아니라 어디 가서 차라도 한잔 마실까?
- She's a very special guest. Cup without the crack.
아주 특별한 손님이니까 금 가지 않은 찻잔에다가
- a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle; "he put the cup back in the saucer"; "the handle of the cup was missing"
- a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition; "the school kept the cups is a special glass case"
유의어: loving cup,
- the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green; "he swore as the ball rimmed the cup and rolled away"; "put the flag back in the cup"
- a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- cup-shaped plant organ
- a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- the quantity a cup will hold; "he drank a cup of coffee"; "he borrowed a cup of sugar"
- any cup-shaped concavity; "bees filled the waxen cups with honey"; "he wore a jock strap with a metal cup"; "the cup of her bra"
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient''s skin
- put into a cup; "cup the milk"
- form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"