음성기호: [ kʌt ] 발음
동사 과거: cut 동사 과거분사: cut 명사 복수: cuts 동사 현재분사: cutting
- 핵심을 찌르다
- 작게 하다
- 벤 상처
- 베어 나누다
- 깎아 다듬다
- 모른 체함
- 헤치며 나아가다
- 패 떼기
- 촬영을 중단하다
- 톱으로 켜지다
- 벤 조각
- 가벼운 식사
- 중요성을 낮추다
- 무대의 홈
- 나게 하다
- 을 실연하다
- 패를 떼다
- 묽게 하다
- 가위로 자르다
- 의 살을 에다
- cut in: 새치기하다$1$; 끼어들다; 파트너를 가로채다; 남의 이야기를 몰래 듣다; 나가는 사람 대신 놀이에 끼다; 앞질러 끼이다
- cut-in: adjective, noun, 삽입한, (삽화 등의)맞춰 넣기, 삽입화면
- at cut rates: 할인하여
- bob cut: 단발
- branch and cut: 분기 절단법
- brush cut: 스포츠 머리
- clean cut: 말쑥한
- clean-cut: adjective, 말쑥한, 맵시 있는, 단정한, (의미가)명확한
- clear-cut: adjective, 윤곽이 뚜렷한, 선명한, 명쾌한
- close-cut: adjective, (머리털.잔디등)짧게 깎은
- cold cut: 런천미트
- cost-cut: vt, ...의 경비를 삭감하다
- crew cut: phrase, 상고머리
- cross cut: adjective, noun, vt, 가로 켜는 (톱), 가로 자른, 샛길, 지름길, (재목의)가로켜기, 활주형의 일종(스케이트), 가로켜다, 가로지르다, ~ter
- cut (unix): Cut (유닉스)
- You're cutting blind. Whatever happened to being practical?
모르는 채 수술하는 거잖아요 분별은 다 어디 갔어요?
- I want you to cut off my arm.
그렇게 하면 안 돼, 포룬 배울 게 많아
- We cut things open, dive into dark waters.
우리는 어떤 물건을 잘라 열어보고, 어두운 물로 뛰어든다.
- I dissected every move, every cut, every decision.
영상을 보며 모든 움직임, 모든절개, 모든 결정들을 살폈다
- We hear the words that cut like knives.
우리 모두 그 칼같이 상처주는 말을 듣는다고 안녕!
- These are cheaper variations. He's been cutting corners.
이것들은 모두 싸구려 재료들이에요 꼼수를 쓰고 있었던 겁니다
- That doesn't mean it won't cut your throat.
그것이 면도날은 당신 목을 못 그을거란 의미는 아닙니다.
- All right, cut! Get him out of here.
저 친구를 내려오게 해 카메라 치우고 좀 도와줘
- Let's cut if off." You intimidated my patient.
내 환자에게 겁을 줬잖아 의견이 있으면 직접 말해
- Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you. Anyway.
너를 칭찬 할 때 날 내버려 두지 마.
- separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument; "the cut surface was mottled"; "cut tobacco"; "blood from his cut forehead"; "bandages on her cut wrists"
- (of pages of a book) having the folds of the leaves trimmed or slit; "the cut pages of the book"
- fashioned or shaped by cutting; "a well-cut suit"; "cut diamonds"; "cut velvet"
- (used of grass or vegetation) cut down with a hand implement or machine; "the smell of newly mown hay"
- made neat and tidy by trimming; "his neatly trimmed hair"
유의어: trimmed, 형용사
- with parts removed; "the drastically cut film"
- mixed with water; "sold cut whiskey"; "a cup of thinned soup"
유의어: thinned, weakened,
- (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply; "the slashed prices attracted buyers"
- (of a male animal) having the testicles removed; "a cut horse"
유의어: emasculated, gelded, 동사
- cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses); "the vet gelded the young horse"
- grow through the gums; "The new tooth is cutting"
- have grow through the gums; "The baby cut a tooth"
- cut and assemble the components of; "edit film"; "cut recording tape"
유의어: edit, edit out,
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
유의어: dilute, thin, thin out, reduce,
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
유의어: abridge, foreshorten, abbreviate, shorten, contract, reduce,
- cease, stop; "cut the noise"; "We had to cut short the conversation"
유의어: cut off,
- cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
유의어: reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, bring down,
- have a reducing effect; "This cuts into my earnings"
- dissolve by breaking down the fat of; "soap cuts grease"
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things; "We had to lose weight, so we cut the sugar from our diet"
유의어: prune, rationalize, rationalise,
- shorten as if by severing the edges or ends of; "cut my hair"
- refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
유의어: ignore, disregard, snub,
- make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
유의어: write out, issue, make out,
- penetrate injuriously; "The glass from the shattered windshield cut into her forehead"
- fell by sawing; hew; "The Vietnamese cut a lot of timber while they occupied Cambodia"
- reap or harvest; "cut grain"
- hit (a ball) with a spin so that it turns in the opposite direction; "cut a Ping-Pong ball"
- cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch; "Turn off the stereo, please"; "cut the engine"; "turn out the lights"
유의어: switch off, turn off, turn out,
- separate with or as if with an instrument; "Cut the rope"
- divide a deck of cards at random into two parts to make selection difficult; "Wayne cut"; "She cut the deck for a long time"
- make an incision or separation; "cut along the dotted line"
- allow incision or separation; "This bread cuts easily"
- function as a cutting instrument; "This knife cuts well"
- style and tailor in a certain fashion; "cut a dress"
- perform or carry out; "cut a caper"
- form or shape by cutting or incising; "cut paper dolls"
- form by probing, penetrating, or digging; "cut a hole"; "cut trenches"; "The sweat cut little rivulets into her face"
- create by duplicating data; "cut a disk"; "burn a CD"
- record a performance on (a medium); "cut a record"
- make a recording of; "cut the songs"; "She cut all of her major titles again"
- stop filming; "cut a movie scene"
- make an abrupt change of image or sound; "cut from one scene to another"
- pass through or across; "The boat cut the water"
- pass directly and often in haste; "We cut through the neighbor''s yard to get home sooner"
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
유의어: swerve, sheer, curve, trend, veer, slue, slew,
- move (one''s fist); "his opponent cut upward toward his chin"
- give the appearance or impression of; "cut a nice figure"
- discharge from a group; "The coach cut two players from the team"
- be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can''t hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
- intentionally fail to attend; "cut class"
유의어: skip, 명사
- an unexcused absence from class; "he was punished for taking too many cuts in his math class"
- the act of reducing the amount or number; "the mayor proposed extensive cuts in the city budget"
- the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends; "the barber gave him a good cut"
유의어: cutting, cutting off,
- the act of cutting something into parts; "his cuts were skillful"; "his cutting of the cake made a terrible mess"
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge; "his cut in the lining revealed the hidden jewels"
- the division of a deck of cards before dealing; "he insisted that we give him the last cut before every deal"; "the cutting of the cards soon became a ritual"
- (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player"
- in baseball; a batter''s attempt to hit a pitched ball; "he took a vicious cut at the ball"
유의어: baseball swing, swing,
- a refusal to recognize someone you know; "the snub was clearly intentional"
유의어: snub, cold shoulder,
- a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation
- a canal made by erosion or excavation
- the style in which a garment is cut; "a dress of traditional cut"
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editor''s deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"
유의어: deletion, excision,
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title track of the album"
- (film) an immediate transition from one shot to the next; "the cut from the accident scene to the hospital seemed too abrupt"
- a remark capable of wounding mentally; "the unkindest cut of all"
- a piece of meat that has been cut from an animal carcass
유의어: cut of meat,
- a share of the profits; "everyone got a cut of the earnings"
- a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
유의어: gash, slash, slice,
- a step on some scale; "he is a cut above the rest"