음성기호: [ 'faiə ] 발음
동사 과거: fired 동사 과거분사: fired 명사 복수: fires 동사 현재분사: firing
- Stay clear of the firing line, Soviet citizens!
제가 피난 명단에 있습니다 들어가게 해주세요 접근하면 쏜다!
- That lawyer with the attitude they just fired.
누가 또 갇혔어? 방금 짤린 태도 더러운 변호사요
- If we do this, it's dry fire only.
우리가 이 일을 한다면 실탄을 사용하지 않고 할거야
- Don't touch anything until fire stabilizes the rig.
차에 화재 방지 장치가 설치 될때까지 아무것도 만지지마.
- He was on fire one second, cold the next.
그 아이는 불처럼 열이 나다가 그 후엔 차가워졌죠
- What can you tell us about wellzyn firing him?
웰자인에서 해고된 것과 관련해서 알고 계시는 게 있나요?
- Firing thrusters and impulse engines at your command, sir.
지시에 맞춰 기동 분사로켓과 임펄스 엔진 가동합니다, 함장님
- You're fired as my bridesmaids, all three of you.
언니들은 지금부터 신부 들러리로써 해고야 세 명 다
- I can use the fire, I can use it.
난 불을 사용할 수 있어 그걸 사용하면 돼
- [Claire] "You're not fired. Can you come in now?"
(클레어) '해고된 거 아님 지금 올 수 있어요?
- the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
- a fireplace in which a relatively small fire is burning; "they sat by the fire and talked"
- intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don''t give me any flak"
유의어: attack, flak, flack, blast,
- the event of something burning (often destructive); "they lost everything in the fire"
- a severe trial; "he went through fire and damnation"
- feelings of great warmth and intensity; "he spoke with great ardor"
유의어: ardor, ardour, fervor, fervour, fervency, fervidness,
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke; "fire was one of our ancestors'' first discoveries"
유의어: flame, flaming,
- fuel that is burning and is used as a means for cooking; "put the kettle on the fire"; "barbecue over an open fire"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- bake in a kiln so as to harden; "fire pottery"
- destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
유의어: burn, burn down,
- cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
- go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
유의어: discharge, go off,
- start firing a weapon
유의어: open fire,
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
유의어: arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, raise, provoke,
- drive out or away by or as if by fire; "The soldiers were fired"; "Surrender fires the cold skepticism"
- provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
유의어: displace, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate,