음성기호: [ haus ] 발음
동사 과거: housed 동사 과거분사: housed 명사 복수: houses 동사 현재분사: housing
- noun, 집, 가옥, 집안, 일문, , 건물, 상점, 회사, 회관, 극장, 관객, 청중, 의사당, 의회, 증권 거래소, 궁, 성수
vt, vi, 집에 들이다, 수용하다, 덮다, 안전한 곳에 들다, 묵다, 살다
- in house: 체내의; 내면적인; 심적인; 내복용의
- in the house: 속에
- in-house: 사내; 내부
- on the house: 인사잘하는; 회사의 부담으로; 칭찬하는; 주최자의 부담으로; 술집의 부담으로
- county house(house): phrase, 군 운영의 구빈원
- a doll's house: 인형의 집
- a doll’s house: 인형의 집
- a haunted house: 헌티드 하우스 (영화)
- a house in the hills: 장미의 복수
- a house of pomegranates: 석류의 집
- acid house: 애시드 하우스
- alex house: 알렉스 하우스
- alms-house: 사설 구빈원
- angular house: 모서리의 하우스
- animal house: 애니멀 하우스의 악동들
- New job, new house, new girlfriend, new family.
새 직장, 새 집 새 여자친구, 새로운 가족
- Lefty's taking everything to the house in Lomas.
레프티가 로마스에 있는 집으로 다 가져 갈 거야
- I have a job, a house, health insurance.
난 직업도 있고 집도 있고 의료 보험도 돼
- With an eye as big as a house?
누가 뒤에서 보고 있는 느낌 아세요? 집채만한 눈으로요
- He goes into the house, buckshots, guns blazing.
집안에 들어가서는, 빵 빵! 총에서 불꽃이 막 나오고.
- Barnicot's house, then. Anyone up for a trudge?
그럼 바니콧 선생 집으로 가죠 같이 가실 분?
- House was rumored to be chock-full of poltergeists.
못된 유령들로 가득 찬 집이 있다는 소문이 있었는데,
- Without looking describe the front of this house
눈으로 보지않고 이 집 앞 전경을 묘사해 봐요.
- Okay, this is my house right up here.
내가 부르지 뭐 여기가 우리 집이에요 좋은 집이죠
- Which I should probably do with your house.
이집도 아마 제가 손 좀 봐야 할거 같아요.
- play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
유의어: theater, theatre,
- aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
유의어: firm, business firm,
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
유의어: family, household, home, menage,
- an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
- the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
- the members of a religious community living together
- the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
유의어: sign of the zodiac, star sign, sign, mansion, planetary house, 동사
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
유의어: put up, domiciliate,
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"