음성기호: [ mɑ:k ] 발음"mark" 예문
- noun, 마가복음
n, 과녁, 목표, 표, 자국, 흔적, 표지, 특징, 중요성, 명성, 부호, 기호, (무기, 장비등의) 형, 점수, 주목, 현저, 출발선
vt, vi, below the ~ 표준 이하로, beside the ~ 과녁에서 빗나간, 적절치 않은, get off the ~ (주자가) 스타트하다, (God) save (bless) the ~ 어이쿠 실례했오
n, good ~ 선행점, hit the ~ 적중하다, make one's ~ 저명해지다, man of ~ 명사, miss the ~적중하지 않다, On your ~s 제자리에, toe the ~ 발가락을 출발점에 대다
vt, 표를 하다, 흔적을 남기다, 드러나게 하다, 점수를 메기다, 정찰을 붙히다, (어떤 목적, 운명을 위해) 골라내다, 운명지우다, 명시하다, 주시하다, 다, ~ out 구획하다 mark 2
n, 마르크, 독일의 화폐단위
- beauty mark: 애교점
- beside the mark: 과녁을 벗어나서
- black mark: phrase, 흑점
- call mark: phrase, CALL NUMBER
- caste mark: phrase, (인도인의)이마에 찍는 카스트의 표지
- check mark: 확인 표시
- class mark: phrase, 계급치, =CLASS NUMBER
- collating mark: phrase, 접지 순서표
- collective mark: phrase, 단체마크(단체의 상표.서비스 마크등)
- comment mark: 메모 표시
- counts of the mark: 마르크 백작
- county of mark: 마르크 백국
- crop mark: 절단선
- cross mark: 엑스 표시
- dagger (mark): 칼표
- Mark stares at my boobs when we talk.
아들을 사랑하니까 마크는 얘기할 때 내 가슴을 쳐다봐
- I know you want to make your mark,
우리가 할 일은 애들이 놀라지 않게 하는 걸세
- Because of this thing with you and mark.
너랑 마크 때문에 마크와 같은 수술실에 있기 불편했거든
- ~ Zacky. Mark. ~ Can't thank 'ee enough.
재키, 마크, 뭐라 감사의 말을 해야 할지 모르겠네요.
- Mark my words Messala, this is the poison.
내 말 명심해라, 메살라 종교는 독과 같은 것이다
- Project code names: "Stellarsphere, Mark Omega, Pax Aurora."
프로젝트 코드 네임 항성구, 마크 오메가, 팍스 오로라
- And Mark was there, and I missed you.
그때 마크가 있었고 난 당신이 그리웠어 지금은 미안해.
- Major owen hunt, you remember derek shepherd, mark sloan.
오웬 헌트 소령 기억하지? 데릭 쉐퍼드, 마크 슬로안이네
- Mark, this isn't a scrapbook station kind of shower.
마크 이거 스크랩북 같은 거 있는 샤워 아니거든요?
- Mark said he'll meet us at the Quayside Inn.
마크가 말하길 그는 우리를 부둣가 여관에서 만날거라 했어.
- something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal; "the new advertising campaign was a bell ringer"; "scored a bull''s eye"; "hit the mark"; "the president''s speech was a home run"
유의어: bell ringer, bull''s eye, home run,
- the impression created by doing something unusual or extraordinary that people notice and remember; "it was in London that he made his mark"; "he left an indelible mark on the American theater"
- a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
유의어: crisscross, cross,
- an indication of damage
유의어: scratch, scrape, scar,
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student''s performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
유의어: grade, score,
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring"
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
유의어: stigma, brand, stain,
- a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"
- a written or printed symbol (as for punctuation); "his answer was just a punctuation mark"
- a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- a distinguishing symbol; "the owner''s mark was on all the sheep"
유의어: marker, marking,
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
유의어: chump, fool, gull, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch, mug,
- formerly the basic unit of money in Germany
유의어: German mark, Deutsche Mark, Deutschmark, 동사
- insert punctuation marks into
- make or leave a mark on; "the scouts marked the trail"; "ash marked the believers'' foreheads"
- mark by some ceremony or observation; "The citizens mark the anniversary of the revolution with a march and a parade"
- be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; "His modesty distinguishes him from his peers"
유의어: distinguish, differentiate,
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one''s evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
유의어: grade, score,
- put a check mark on or near or next to; "Please check each name on the list"; "tick off the items"; "mark off the units"
유의어: check, check off, mark off, tick off, tick,
- remove from a list; "Cross the name of the dead person off the list"
유의어: cross off, cross out, strike out, strike off,
- designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
- make underscoring marks
- establish as the highest level or best performance; "set a record"
- make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
유의어: score, nock,
- mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
유의어: scar, pock, pit,
- attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
유의어: tag, label,
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
유의어: notice, note,
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
유의어: stigmatize, stigmatise, brand, denounce,