- biological organisation: 생물학적 조직
- cochrane (organisation): 코크란 (단체)
- organisation chart: 생산공정도; 순서도
- political organisation: 정치조직
- catholic church organisation: 로마 가톨릭 조직
- china movie channel (organisation): 차이나 무비 채널
- defence research and development organisation: 국방연구개발기구
- indian space research organisation: 인도우주연구기구 인도우주연구기구
- infobox fictional organisation: 허구 단체 정보
- irish national teachers' organisation: 아일랜드 전국교사기구
- irish people's liberation organisation: 아일랜드 인민해방기구
- islamic dawah organisation of afghanistan: 아프가니스탄 해방 이슬람 연맹
- labor organisation of brothers-in-arms: 전우노동자기구
- north atlantic treaty organisation: 북대서양 조약 기구
- order of the phoenix (fictional organisation): 불사조 기사단
- Solid information, a secret terrorist organisation is planning an attack...
확실한 정보라 그 지하 테러 단체가 공격을 준비한다는거?
- The NFL did what every organisation does.
NFL은 모든 기관이 하는 걸 했어요
- I just... - What organisation do you work for?
어느 단체에서 일해?
- Fortunately, the UN's Food and Agriculture Organisation are here, too, to help.
운이 좋게도, 국제연합식량농업기구(FAO) 에서
- An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence?
정보를 두려워하는 정보기관?
- After his retirement, he has joint in an international mercenary organisation and is the most expensive one at the moment.
은퇴 후 그는 국제 용병 조직의 공동이 과 순간에 하나의 가장 비싸다.
- It is extraordinary how few people are good at organisation at a time when we need it most, above all.
제가 조금이나마 가르치려고 노력했습니다
- Oscorp was already a leader in genetic research when Norman Osborn made a deal with a foreign military organisation to continue funding my research.
오스코프는 유전자 연구의 선두주자였고 노만 오스본은 연구비를 충당하기 위해 외국 군사조직과 거래를 했어요
- And if I'm right, that is very bad news indeed, because one of them is Heo Gil Rae, senior scientist at the International Nuclear Research Organisation.
내가 맞다 경우 그리고, 즉, 참으로 아주 나쁜 소식 입니다 그 중 하나가 허 길 레이, 때문에 수석 과학자 국제 원자력 연구기구에서 .
- If the work wins, the organisation is credited.
해당 작품이 수상하는 경우 조직이 영예를 안게 됩니다.
- the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
유의어: constitution, establishment, formation, organization,
- the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically; "his organization of the work force was very efficient"
- the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business; "he was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized; "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can''t do it unless we establish some system around here"
유의어: organization, system,
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
유의어: arrangement, organization, system,
- a group of people who work together
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
유의어: administration, governance, governing body, establishment, brass, organization,