음성기호: [ plɑ:nt ] 발음
동사 과거: planted 동사 과거분사: planted 명사 복수: plants 동사 현재분사: planting
- Air, water, earth, plant, fish, bird and beast.
공기, 물, 땅, 식물 물고기, 새, 그리고 짐승
- And the vision that was planted in my brain
♪ 그 환상은 내 뇌 속에 심어졌고 ♪
- 'I think we found a way into the plant.'
'나는 우리가 공장에있는 방법을 찾은 것 같아요. '
- We could plant so many trees with $10 million.
천만 달러면 나무를 엄청 많이 심을 수 있겠다
- Oh, someone's planted these pages in your room, right?
누가 네 방에 이 원고들을 가져다 놨단 말이지?
- And how about you keep our... avocado plant?
그리고 너는 저걸 갖는 게 어때? 우리의... 아보카도 새싹?
- 30 minutes after that the explosives I planted detonate.
또 30분이 지나면 내가 설치한 폭탄이 터질 거고
- Plants need weeks to develop. Microbes need days.
식물들은 일주일이면 다 자라 미생물은 하루면 되고
- But plants, man-- I totally understand them, right?
그런데 식물들은, 난 얘네들은 완벽히 이해할수 있어.
- Need me to water your plants, feed the cat?
화분에 물 주고 고양이 밥 줘야 돼요?
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
유의어: flora, plant life,
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
유의어: works, industrial plant,
- something planted secretly for discovery by another; "the police used a plant to trick the thieves"; "he claimed that the evidence against him was a plant"
- an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students'' minds"
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive; "Plant a spy in Moscow"; "plant bugs in the dissident''s apartment"
- fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
유의어: implant, engraft, embed, imbed,
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let''s plant flowers in the garden"
- set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
유의어: establish, found, constitute, institute,
- place into a river; "plant fish"