음성기호: [ ri'mein ] 발음"remain" 예문
- The right to remain silent is for heinous criminals.
묵비권은 큰 죄 지은 나쁜 놈들이나 하는 짓이야
- I must ask you to remain indoors this evening.
오늘 밤에 집 안에 머무르시기를 요청하는 바 입니다.
- "Curfew will remain in effect until further notice.
"추후 공지가 있을 때까지 통행금지는 여전히 유효하다
- Oh, man. My nemesis, who shall remain nameless.
맙소사, 내 숙적 이름은 말 안 할게요
- And Raul Gomez... "The police remain behind Axe Cap."
"경찰이 액스 캐피탈보다 못하네" - 라울 고메즈
- Well, not everybody can remain 35 forever.
♪ - 35살로 평생을 살 수 있는 사람은 없다고
- Remain at EMCON. Aah! This is Hayward.
헤이워드호가 해룡에 접근하도록 무선 침묵상태를 유지하라 여기는 헤이워드호다, 알겠다
- Remain on the floor or we will kill you.
바닥에 엎드려 있으십시요 안 그럼 죽일 겁니다
- Katniss Everdeen will remain the face of this revolution.
캣니스 에버딘은 반란의 얼굴로 기리 남을 것입니다.
- These urns are all that remain of our Budapest Coven.
이 항아리들은 우리의 부다페스트 코벤 (Budapest Coven)에 남아있는 것입니다.
- stay the same; remain in a certain state; "The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it"; "rest assured"; "stay alone"; "He remained unmoved by her tears"; "The bad weather continued for another week"
유의어: stay, rest,
- be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.; "There remains the question of who pulled the trigger"; "Carter remains the only President in recent history under whose Presidency the U.S. did not fight a war"
- continue in a place, position, or situation; "After graduation, she stayed on in Cambridge as a student adviser"; "Stay with me, please"; "despite student protests, he remained Dean for another year"; "She continued as deputy mayor for another year"
유의어: stay, stay on, continue,
- stay behind; "The smell stayed in the room"; "The hostility remained long after they made up"
유의어: persist, stay,