음성기호: [ rest ] 발음"rest" 예문
- So I figure the rest could watch here.
다른 사람은 여기서 볼 수 있지 않을까 해서
- Why don't you just go home and rest?
피곤하실 테니 오늘은 그냥 집으로 들어가서 편히 쉬세요
- Where are the rest of the free folk now?
그리고 남자가 태어나게 해. 나머지 자유인들은 지금 어디있나?
- *Spend the rest of my life with you, baby*
직역 오역 난무하니 그냥 대충 보는 용도로 쓰세요
- You two might as well get some rest.
그러니까 내 말은 겁 먹는 것도 성장의 일부란 거지
- A little more for the rest of your lives.
나머지 당신들의 생명을 약간 더 연장해 줄 거예요.
- Yeah, who won't rest until they've infected us all.
우리 모두를 감염시키기 전까지는 잠들지 못할 놈들 말이지
- Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line.
한 놈만 겁주면 나머지들을 알아서 벌벌 기게 되는 거지
- Spend the rest of your days wandering around sightless.
당신의 남은 삶을 방황하면서 보내요, 보지 못하는 채로요.
- You can do the rest. We do this together.
당신들은 나머지 일을 떠맡고 우린 이걸 함께할수 있어
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility); "took his repose by the swimming pool"
유의어: ease, repose, relaxation,
- a support on which things can be put; "the gun was steadied on a special rest"
- a musical notation indicating a silence of a specified duration
- something left after other parts have been taken away; "there was no remainder"; "he threw away the rest"; "he took what he wanted and I got the balance"
유의어: remainder, balance, residual, residue, residuum,
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb); "she was laid to rest beside her husband"; "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
유의어: eternal rest, sleep, eternal sleep, quietus,
- a state of inaction; "a body will continue in a state of rest until acted upon"
- a pause for relaxation; "people actually accomplish more when they take time for short rests"
유의어: respite, relief, rest period, 동사
- be at rest
- stay the same; remain in a certain state; "The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it"; "rest assured"; "stay alone"; "He remained unmoved by her tears"; "The bad weather continued for another week"
유의어: stay, remain,
- take a short break from one''s activities in order to relax
유의어: breathe, catch one''s breath, take a breather,
- give a rest to; "He rested his bad leg"; "Rest the dogs for a moment"
- rest on or as if on a pillow; "pillow your head"
- sit, as on a branch; "The birds perched high in the tree"
유의어: perch, roost,
- not move; be in a resting position
- put something in a resting position, as for support or steadying; "Rest your head on my shoulder"
- be inactive, refrain from acting; "The committee is resting over the summer"
- be inherent or innate in;
유의어: reside, repose,
- have a place in relation to something else; "The fate of Bosnia lies in the hands of the West"; "The responsibility rests with the Allies"