음성기호: [ trʌst ] 발음
동사 과거: trusted 동사 과거분사: trusted 명사 복수: trusts 동사 현재분사: trusting
- Hey, Nami, you sure we can trust her?
어쩔 수 없지 어이, 나미 정말로 믿어도 돼?
- But trust me, when I tell you this.
지금은 제 말을 잘 듣는 게 좋을 거에요.
- So obviously, I need strangers to trust me.
그러니 처음 보는 사람도 저를 믿게 만들어야 하는데
- Trust me, raising a genius child isn't easy.
날 믿어봐 천재 아이를 기르는 건 쉽지 않아
- I trust him. He wouldn't lie to me.
그 사람은 거짓말 안 한다고 믿을 수 있으니까
- We're here for whatever you need. Trust us.
우린 보스께서 뭘 필요하시든 여기 왔습니다 저희를 믿어주세요
- I don't expect to win your trust overnight.
하룻밤 사이에 여러분들 신뢰를 얻을 거라곤 생각하지 않습니다
- And I don't trust myself to catch him.
애를 잡을 수 있을지 내 자신도 못 믿겠어
- I don't trust this guy. He's hiding something.
난 이 남자를 믿지 않아 뭔가 숨기는게 있어
- And that's supposed to make me trust you?
그리고 그게 나에게 당신을 믿게 만들어야 하는 거지?
- the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others; "the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
유의어: trustingness, trustfulness,
- certainty based on past experience; "he wrote the paper with considerable reliance on the work of other scientists"; "he put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc; "he cherished the faith of a good woman"; "the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
유의어: corporate trust, combine, cartel,
- something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary); "he is the beneficiary of a generous trust set up by his father"
- a trustful relationship; "he took me into his confidence"; "he betrayed their trust"
유의어: confidence, 동사
- have confidence or faith in; "We can trust in God"; "Rely on your friends"; "bank on your good education"; "I swear by my grandmother''s recipes"
유의어: swear, rely, bank,
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war"
- expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
유의어: hope, desire,
- extend credit to; "don''t trust my ex-wife; I won''t pay her debts anymore"
- confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general''s secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
유의어: entrust, intrust, confide, commit,
- allow without fear