음성기호: [ weiv ] 발음
동사 과거: waved 동사 과거분사: waved 명사 복수: waves 동사 현재분사: waving
- He waves a flag for a glorious finish.
그가 깃발을 휘날릴 때 대단원의 막이 내리는 거다
- It's not waves, it's constant, all the time.
가끔 오는 파도가 아니라 항상 지속적인 파도예요
- 'Cause people get Teslas by not making waves.
사람들이 문제 안일으키는걸로 테슬라 한대를 얻기 때문이지
- Yeah, that shock wave... That wasn't turbulence...
예, 하지만 그 충격파는 단순히 폭발의 와류가 아니라,
- He's always blaring that damn new wave music! No.
항상 그 지랄맞은 뉴웨이브 음악을 크게 틀잖아!
- Two visual clues that we're in a heat wave.
언제 떠날까, 1시간 후? - 깁스를 두르고?
- Okay, start the water, and begin the sound waves.
그래, 물 부터 시작해 볼까? 음향장치를 켜봐
- This heat wave is a motherf... er.
옮길 수 있는 사람을 찾아야 해 아 진짜 덥구만
- Yeah. I saw you too. I waved,
응, 나도 너 봤어 손 흔들었는데, 기억나?
- There was a wave, there wasn't a wave.
배가 침몰 안 했다가 배가 침몰했다가 파도가 있었다가 파도가 없었다가
- a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon; "a wave of settlers"; "troops advancing in waves"
- a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
유의어: waving, wafture,
- (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
유의어: moving ridge,
- something that rises rapidly; "a wave of emotion swept over him"; "there was a sudden wave of buying before the market closed"; "a wave of conservatism in the country led by the hard right"
- a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures); "a heat wave"
- an undulating curve
유의어: undulation, 동사
- set waves in; "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
- signal with the hands or nod; "She waved to her friends"; "He waved his hand hospitably"
- twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
- move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun"
유의어: brandish, flourish,
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
유의어: roll, undulate, flap,