음성기호: [ fi:ld ] 발음
동사 과거: fielded 동사 과거분사: fielded 명사 복수: fields 동사 현재분사: fielding
- noun, 들, 벌판, 밭, 광장, 표면, 산지, 싸움터, 경기장, 내(외)야, 분야, 바탕, 영상면(coal field 탄전)
- allianz field: 알리안츠 필드
- audi field: 아우디 필드
- auxiliary field: 보조장
- ayda field: 아이다 필드
- barley field: 보리밭
- baseball field: 야구장; 농가 주변의 밭; 내야
- betty field: 베티 필드
- bit field: 비트 필드
- bmo field: BMO 필드
- borchert field: 보처트 필드
- braves field: 브레이브스 필드
- brick field: phrase, 벽돌공장
- calculated field: 계산된 필드
- cashman field: 캐시맨 필드
- categories by field: 분야별 분류
- Controlled the bleeding in the field. Vitals stable.
바이탈은 안정적이고 오는 중에 몰핀 5 앰플을 놨어요
- Joe Fields is a convicted murderer, a cop killer.
조 필즈는 유죄로 판결을 받은 살인범이고 경찰을 죽였어요
- How many times were you at the mulberry field?
뽕밭에 몇 번 갔었니? 뽕밭에 몇 번 갔었냐구?
- You can't be rash in the field.
네 손은 정말 중요하잖아 현장에서 경솔하게 행동하면 안됐어
- I saw Stannis' forces defeated in the field.
난 스타니스의 군대가 전장에서 패배한 것을 보았습니다.
- And we couldn't unhook him in the field.
그리고 우린 현장에서 그를 풀 수 없었어요
- Field Marshal Wong is taking me to dinner.
왕하오랑 저녁 약속 있어 지난 달부터 사귀거든
- The kids went on a field trip today.
핫한 유모가 얼마나 자주 당신한테 문자를 하는데요?
- Systolic 70s in the field. - Unaccompanied minor?
몸 중간에 두부 외상과 다발성 타박상이 있습니다
- Check your field pads, move on these coordinates.
각자 야전 패드 확인하고 이 좌표로 이동한다
- a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "they are outstanding in their field"
유의어: field of operation, line of business,
- a place where planes take off and land
유의어: airfield, landing field, flying field,
- the area that is visible (as through an optical instrument)
유의어: field of view,
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
유의어: discipline, subject, subject area, subject field, field of study, study, bailiwick,
- all the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event
- all of the horses in a particular horse race
- (mathematics) a set of elements such that addition and multiplication are commutative and associative and multiplication is distributive over addition and there are two elements 0 and 1; "the set of all rational numbers is a field"
- (computer science) a set of one or more adjacent characters comprising a unit of information
- a region where a battle is being (or has been) fought; "they made a tour of Civil War battlefields"
유의어: battlefield, battleground, field of battle, field of honor,
- a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
유의어: field of operations, theater, theater of operations, theatre, theatre of operations,
- somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory) where practical work is done or data is collected; "anthropologists do much of their work in the field"
- a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed; "he planted a field of wheat"
- a piece of land prepared for playing a game; "the home crowd cheered when Princeton took the field"
유의어: playing field, athletic field, playing area,
- a geographic region (land or sea) under which something valuable is found; "the diamond fields of South Africa"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth"
유의어: plain, champaign,
- the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it
유의어: field of force, force field,
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
유의어: sphere, domain, area, orbit, arena, 동사
- select (a team or individual player) for a game; "The Buckeyes fielded a young new quarterback for the Rose Bowl"
- answer adequately or successfully; "The lawyer fielded all questions from the press"
- play as a fielder
- catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket