음성기호: [ pə'fɔ:məns ] 발음
명사 복수: performances
- I had so many wonderful performances waiting for you.
여러분께 보여드릴 훌륭한 연기가 많았단 걸 꼭 알아주세요
- Wack-ass performance was your idea in the first place!
첨부터 이런 형편없는 공연을 하잔건 형의 생각이었어!
- Not exactly an Emmy-worthy performance from our child actor.
시간을 할애 할 만한 일은 아닐텐데 말이죠.
- Performances, appearances, recordings-- everything down to her nail gel color.
공연, 의상, 녹음 네일 젤 색깔까지 모두 다
- The suspicions, the accusations, the mechanical sexual performance...
의심하고 몰아붙이고 소극적인 성 생활 등등...
- These days... There are performance tests for used cars.
요즘엔 중고차 성능 검사라는 게 있어서
- Like one of those, uh, crisis performances or whatever.
그런거 있잖아 금치산자 뭐 그런거 있잖아
- Compare the photos with the last performance filmed here.
마지막 무대 때 사진이랑 비교해보게 말이야
- Next Saturday will be our opening performance!
다음 주 토요일! 첫 오픈을 합니다!
- Great performance. United States Olympian, well deserved.
훌륭한 경기였어요 올림픽 대표 자격이 있습니다
- any recognized accomplishment; "they admired his performance under stress"; "when Roger Maris powered four home runs in one game his performance merits awe"
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it; "they criticised his performance as mayor"; "experience generally improves performance"
유의어: execution, carrying out, carrying into action,
- the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment; "we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"; "an inspired performance of Mozart''s C minor concerto"
- a dramatic or musical entertainment; "they listened to ten different performances"; "the play ran for 100 performances"; "the frequent performances of the symphony testify to its popularity"
유의어: public presentation,
- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the plane''s operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jet''s performance conformed to high standards"
유의어: operation, functioning,