음성기호: [ nəut ] 발음
동사 과거: noted 동사 과거분사: noted 명사 복수: notes 동사 현재분사: noting
- You'll note its high-sensitivity camera and long-distance microphone.
난 너가 가끔 너를 좀 생각하고 챙겼으면 좋겠어
- No, she was leaving an angry note in German!
아니, 독일어로 분노의 메시지를 남기고 있었네. 당연히 레이첼이지.
- I'll do your post-op notes for a month.
제가 한 달 동안 수술 후 차트 작성 할게요
- He always leaves a note where he goes.
그리고 그는 이제 언제나 자신이 어디에 가는지 노트를 남겨놓는다.
- Everything's different. Nobody takes notes on actual paper anymore!
직장에서 너무 오래 쉬었나 봐요 모든 게 낯설어요
- I heard the tones, plus two extra notes.
난 그 음조를 들었어. 추가로 2개의 음도.
- He takes note of our acts and thoughts
우리의 행동과 생각들을 다 알고 있다고 합니다
- And--and the thank-you note, I'd really appreciate that.
아저씨에게 CD와 편지를.. 대신 전해주면 무척 고맙겠어
- 'This phone call, it's er...' it's my note.
이 전화가, 어... 이게 내가 남기는 말이야
- All your notes on both these charts
기록이건 차트건 전부 뒤져서 뭐가 잘못된건지 알아오는게 좋을거야
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
유의어: short letter, line, billet,
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope"
유의어: annotation, notation,
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long"
유의어: musical note, tone,
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
유의어: bill, government note, bank bill, banker''s bill, bank note, banknote, Federal Reserve note, greenback,
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank"
유의어: promissory note, note of hand,
- high status importance owing to marked superiority; "a scholar of great eminence"
유의어: eminence, distinction, preeminence, 동사
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
유의어: observe, mention, remark,
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning"
유의어: take down,
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
유의어: notice, mark,
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
유의어: take note, observe,